I'm Amy, a stay-at-home mom by day and a crafter by night. After a day of chasing my kids around the house, I escape to my craft room for a few hours of creating while they sleep. Thanks for joining me in my little corner of the crafting world!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Scripture Inspiration

Today I want to share a couple of cards I made with stamps from the new Scripture Series 3 set from Our Daily Bread Designs.  This set is very special to me as I contributed one of the verses for it!  The verse stamped on this first card was my contribution, and as a special treat, I was able to make this card for the September release on their blog:
 

This verse has been one of my favorites since I was a teenager and always brings me comfort in the midst of difficulty.  I highlighted it with mulberry paper, which is one of my favorite papers to use. 
 
I love the combination of purple, silver and white in my cards. In fact, I liked it so much that I made another card using the same color combo and a different verse from the same collection:


I hope these verses inspire your day the way they have inspired mine!  Thanks for visiting! 

 

6 comments:

  1. Just stopped by from Splitcoast and wanted to tell you what lovely cards you have...just beautiful. I signed up as a subscriber and look forward to your future post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and signing up, Victoria!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Amy, on your new blog! Your scripture cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amy on your lovely blog. Love the clean easy to read look of it. I think your scripture cards are so pretty. The use of the mulberry paper was a great idea. I love that paper and haven't used it in awhile, thanks for inspiring me to use it! Keep it up, and most importantly, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by, Winnie!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!