I'm Amy, a stay-at-home mom by day and a crafter by night. After a day of chasing my kids around the house, I escape to my craft room for a few hours of creating while they sleep. Thanks for joining me in my little corner of the crafting world!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

Happy New Year's Eve!  I've been so busy with family over the holidays that I haven't spent much time in my craft room or blogging, but I plan to post some new cards later this week.  In the meantime, I wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for visiting my blog in 2012.  Your kind comments have meant so much to me, and I hope you'll continue to visit me here in 2013.  I have met so many wonderful people through the blogging world, and I continue to be inspired every day as I visit your blogs and online galleries to see your marvelous creations.  Here's to a happy and crafty 2013 for all of us!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!
    thanks for stopping by recently and leaving me such sweet comments! Have a Happy New Year!!

    hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!